Critics hail an excellent sci-fi trilogy. A beautiful epic to save the human race. Readers travel through galaxies, but also through history and religions. Each volume presents characters with whom the reader identifies.
Besançon, France – April 19, 2022 – Every year, thousands of books are published in the science fiction genre. Some become bestsellers while others may fade into obscurity. Sébastien Acacia’s Planet Nine trilogy is set to become one of the most famous sci-fi trilogies in decades.
The author turned out to be a master of words, as readers proclaim that they felt in a room with the author while reading his book. Readers engage with the story and its characters. They say it’s almost impossible to put the book down once they start reading.
It’s no surprise that the general public needs an effective way to escape the harsh realities of today’s world. Reading is a great way to rise above what is portrayed in the daily news. The Planet Nine trilogy will not disappoint sci-fi fans. Get ready to take a journey beyond time and space!
Volume 1 – The Signal:
- In the year 2020, a strange signal is received from space for several months. This signal appears to come from the ninth planet in Earth’s solar system, which has never been officially observed. Astrophysicist Professor Anthony Hallbrown, helped by cryptography specialist Yoko Kobayashi, will do everything to decipher the signal and confirm the existence of Planet Nine.
- During their quest, they will have to face the rise of the partisan cult, led by its charismatic leader Asarus Hicks. Originally founded in 1961, this sectarian group claims to be the rightful servants of space travelers who, according to the Ancient Astronauts theory, came to genetically create the human species hundreds of thousands of years before our era. The discovery of this signal and what it will be made of will lead to major theological, scientific and political changes in the world. But the meaning of the message that Professors Hallbrown and Kobayashi will discover will forever change the fate of the human species.
Volume 2 – The Expedition:
- Ten years have passed since the signal from Planet Nine was deciphered, bringing its share of sad revelations. Professor Hallbrown, aided by a hand-picked international team, is about to lead the craziest and most daring space expedition ever undertaken by humanity. He will have to deal with the unwanted but necessary presence of his sworn enemy, Asarus Hicks. Current leader of the Partisans, the largest scientific-religious movement in the world at the beginning of the 21st century, he is the only person carrying the genes that will unlock all the secrets of the Ancient Astronauts, the famous Anunnakis. As the crews of the two human vessels venture irretrievably into the inhospitable depths of the solar system, a wind of revolt rises on Earth.
Volume 3 – Exodus:
- Professor Hallbrown and his acolytes manage to resuscitate an ancient creature who is none other than the legendary goddess Isis. Trapped aboard the Exodus, they have no choice but to forge an alliance with her to save humanity from extinction. Excluded from the equation, Asarus Hicks will do anything to pursue his destiny as grand master of the Partisans, even if the little humanity he has left is at stake.
Reader testimonials always shed light on the story. Take a look at what Raphael Noel, a verified Amazon reader, has to say, “Masterful, Brilliant… I put 5 stars and that’s the minimum I could do, because it deserves so much more. One write up fluid, a breathtaking story that transports you from beginning to end without you even realizing it! Endearing characters, twists and turns, and what about this creativity! In short, I don’t want to say more, that’s to you to let yourself be transported in this bewitching trilogy.
The author wanted to present his Sci-Fi trilogy by giving away volume 1 for free. Volume 2 is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple Book and Kobo. Volume 3 should be released on July 31, 2022.
About the Author:
Sébastien Acacia graduated in fine arts from the Higher Institute of Fine Arts in Besançon and in cultural anthropology from the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, he is passionate about science, astrophysics and history. ancient civilizations and religions. .
A science fiction reader from an early age, he is an unconditional fan of Isaac Asimov, but also of Orson Welles, or Kim Stanley Robinson, whose Martian Trilogy definitely encourages him on his way to writing.
When his 2 and a half year old son is suffering from an orphan disease, he decides to devote his time to it, and to make his old dream of writing science fiction novels a reality. He thus leaves behind him 20 years of entrepreneurship in Switzerland, France and Brazil, and devotes himself fully to writing. He is currently Collection Director of the French publishing house Faralonn Editions.
Sébastien Acacia has been very active in the literary world. His credits include:
- 7 novels – 5 translated into English
- 3 short novels, 2 translated into English
- 1 won an award in France
- 5 comics
- 3 TV series for channels in France and Switzerland
For complete information visit: https://www.planetninetrilogy.com/
Follow on Twitter: @sacacia_auteur
Company Name: Sebastien Acacia
Contact person: Media Relations
E-mail: Send an email